- There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the true God and the true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born as man. He died upon
the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the
ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures and ascended to heaven. He will come
again to establish His kingdom, righteousness and peace.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to dwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin,
of righteousness, and of judgment.
- The Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, were verbally inspired by God and are a complete revelation
of His will for the salvation of men. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
- Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God, but he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both
physical and spiritual death. All men are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God, and can be saved
only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The portion of the unrepentant and unbelieving is existence forever
in conscious torment; and that of the believer, in everlasting joy and bliss.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of
the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
- It is the will of God that each believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated
from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective
- The Church consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again
of the Holy Spirit. Christ is the Head of the Body, the Church, which has been commissioned by Him to go into all the world
as a witness, preaching the gospel to all nations. The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together
for the worship of God, for edification through the Word of God, for prayer, fellowship, the proclamation of the gospel,
and observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; for the former, a resurrection unto life; for the latter,
a resurrection unto judgment.
- The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent and will be personal, and visible. This is the believer's blessed
hope and is a vital truth which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.
- In one God, Maker of all things and being in Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- The Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true
God and true man. He is now seated at the right hand of God in majesty, making intercession as our High Priest. He will
come again to establish His kingdom of righteousness and peace.
- The Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- In personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Christ.
- In sanctification by the blood of Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the world.
- We believe the church consists of all those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. They join together
for worship, prayer, fellowship, the proclamation of the Gospel and observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's
- In Divine healing through faith, and that healing is included in the Atonement.
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost accompanied by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit
of God gives utterance, as distinct from the new birth, and in the nine gifts of the Spirit, listed in 1 Corinthians 12, as
now available to believers.
- In the Christians hope - the imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In intensive world-evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission.